Saint for a Day - (Shadow Program)
We invite all eighth graders to visit us and feel the unparalleled energy at Saint Thomas Aquinas! You will discover what makes us so special and why we are a National Blue Ribbon School.
A few details about a Saint for a Day experience:
- Parents, please schedule your student's visit at least three days in advance so we may have time to select the best host for your student.
- Students will spend a full day with us. They will spend time in class, attend a presentation by our Senior Ambassadors and tour our school. At the end of the day, we will all gather together for a fun activity.
- Please arrive at 7:45 a.m., school starts at 8:00. Drop your student off at the front entrance (the door facing Pflumm Road). There will be a check-in table inside the doors where we will introduce each student to their host.
- Pick your student up at 2:45 at the same door where you dropped them off.
- We will provide lunch unless a student wishes to bring their own.
- We ask students to wear modest, appropriate clothing. No jeans, shorts or t-shirts.
- Students may bring their cell phone on silent mode.
- Please do not use your cell phone during any class.
To Register for Saint for a Day, please contact:
Diane Pyle, Director of Admissions
913-319-2423 or email@example.com
We can't wait to meet you!