All pledges must be complete by June 30!
Saints' National Blue Ribbon Award Designation
- Saint Thomas Aquinas was named a 2012 United States Department of Education Blue Ribbon School of Excellence as one of only 50 private schools at any grade level.
Saints' Faith in Action
- In the last year alone, students served over 800 organizations through community service.
- Students contributed a combined 470,000 cans of food to Catholic Charities during the 2011, 2012, 2013 ans 2014 weeklong food drives.
- Students and families have contributed almost $158,000 to Respect Life organizations since 2000.
- Over 90% of the senior class voluntarily participates in the Kairos four-day retreat each year.
- Twelve (12) alumni are currently discerning their vocation in the seminary or with a religious order.
Saints' Academic Excellence
- For six out of eight years since the award was established in 2006, the school has received Governor's Achievement Award, representing the top 5% of Kansas high schools in Reading and Math.
- The school has received the Standard of Excellence distinction every year since the State of Kansas established the program in 2002.
- 94 Kansas State High School Activities Association state championships since 1988.
- 359 KSHSAA league and regional/sub-state titles over 27 years.
- TWICE named National Champions in a single sport (boys soccer: 1994 and 2009).
- 6,596 Saints have graduated since Saint Thomas Aquinas opened in 1988.
- Annually, 67% of the senior class receive academic scholarships and awards to more than 100 colleges and universities.
Your Call to Action!
We need each family's support to help sustain our Legacy of Success. Please prayerfully consider your contribution to this year's Blue & Gold Fund.