College Visit Questions
Right Click Here to download these questions.
1. What are the admission requirements?
2. Do you accept advanced placement credit or credit-by-examination?
3. What special labs, studios, or computer facilities are available?
4. How will I be advised?
5. What is the average size of your introductory classes?
6. Do you have an Honors Program?
7. What services are available for student who need academic assistance?
8. What is the student to faculty ratio?
9. What makes your academic program special or outstanding?
10. Including living expenses, what is the total estimated cost for one year?
11. What is taken into consideration for financial assistance?
12. What scholarships are available?
13. What cultural opportunities are available on campus?
14. What clubs or organizations exist on campus?
15. What non-academic opportunities are available in the area? (shopping, recreation, entertainment, etc.)
16. What are the differences among the various residence halls?
17. May I choose my own roommate?
18. What job services are available?
19. Is there a career center and what services does it offer?
20. What steps are taken to ensure campus safety?
21. Is it possible to survive without a car?
22. What transportation is available in the area?
23. What recreational services and activities are available?
24. What role does the Greek life system play on campus?
25. What are important deadlines for admission, scholarships, housing, etc.?