Click Here to Donate
Saints' Faith in Action
- In the last year alone, students served over 800 organizations through community service.
- Students contributed 113,936 cans of food to Catholic Charities in just one week (fall 2011).
- Students and families contributed over $100,000 to Respect Life organizations since 2000.
- Over 90% of the senior class voluntarily participate in the Kairos four-day retreat each year.
- Nine (9) alumni are currently discerning their vocation in the seminary or with a religious order.
Saints' Academic Excellence
- For four out of six years since the award was established in 2006, the school has received Governor's Achievement Award, representing the top 5% of Kansas high schools in Reading and Math.
- Saint Thomas Aquinas earned the highest 2011 Kansas Assessment student test scores in Reading and Math of any high school, public or private, in Johnson County.
- The school has received the Standard of Excellence distinction every year since the State of Kansas established the program in 2002.
Saints' National Blue Ribbon Award Nomination
- Saint Thomas Aquinas has been nominated for the 2012 United States Department of Education Blue Ribbon Award as one of only 50 private schools at any grade level by the Council on American Private Education.
- 73 Kansas State High School Activities Association state championships since 1988.
- 304 KSHSAA league and regional/sub-state titles over 25 years.
- TWICE named National Champions in a single sport (boys soccer: 1994 and 2009).
- 5,889 Saints have graduated since Saint Thomas Aquinas opened in 1988.
- Annually, over 65% of the senior class receive academic scholarships and awards to more than 100 colleges and universities.
Your Call to Action!
We need each family's support to help sustain our Legacy of Success. Please prayerfully consider your contribution to this year's Blue & Gold Fund.
Make your commitment online or return the enclosed Commitment Card today!
Plan to attend the Blue & Gold Kickoff BBQ and Field Blessing & Dedication on Friday, August 31, 2012, before the first home varsity football game!
Call or email the Advancement Office with questions: 913-319-2425, or firstname.lastname@example.org