Saint For A Day (Shadow a current student)
We invite all eighth-graders to visit us and feel the unparalleled energy at Saint Thomas Aquinas! You will discover what makes us so special and why we are a National Blue Ribbon School.
CLICK HERE to register for Saint For A Day
A few details about a Saint for a Day experience:
- Parents, please schedule your student's visit at least three days in advance so we may have time to select the best host for your student.
- Students will spend a full day with us. They will spend time in class, attend a presentation by our Senior Ambassadors and tour our school. At the end of the day, we will all gather together for a fun activity.
- Please arrive at 7:45 a.m., school starts at 8:00. Drop your student off at the Main Entrance, Southwest corner of the building under the canopy and Cross and Shield. There will be a check-in table inside the doors where we will introduce each student to their host.
- Pick your student up at 2:45 at the same door where you dropped them off.
- We will provide lunch unless a student wishes to bring their own.
- We ask students to wear modest, appropriate clothing. No jeans, shorts or t-shirts.
- Students may bring their cell phone in silent mode.
- Please do not use your cell phone during any class.
Diane Pyle, Director of Admissions
913-319-2423 or email@example.com