Information Sessions at Aquinas
2021 Information Sessions
To Register for an Information Night or Coffee - CLICK HERE
We invite you and your family to discover what makes Saint Thomas Aquinas High School so unique.
Join us for one of our in-person Information Nights. These events will be by Parish School as our Parish Parent Ambassadors host them. If you cannot attend on the date, your school is meeting, feel free to select another night that will work for your family.
If you are coming to us from a public school or a private school, please choose any night to fit into your schedule.
We want to share how we prepare our students academically, know how to study, collaborate, and have the moral courage to do the right thing every day.
As in any meaningful relationship, getting acquainted is an essential first step. We would love for you to visit our campus.
2021-22 Information Nights
All sessions start at 7:00 p.m. sharp in our Learning Commons
(If the attendance becomes too large, we will move to our theatre.
A confirmation will be sent to you the day before each event)
Information Nights - For parents and prospective students interested in finding out more about Saint Thomas Aquinas
- Wednesday, October 13th For families from St. Michael’s Grade School
- Wednesday, October 20th For families from Ascension Grade School
- Monday, November 8th For families from Nativity, Prince of Peace, and Cure
- Tuesday, November 9th For families from Holy Spirit and Holy Trinity
- Wednesday, November 17th For families from Good Shepherd, Holy Cross, Holy Rosary, Wea, Sacred heart, St. Paul, and St. Joseph
Morning Coffee with our President
- Monday, November 15th - 9:00 - 10:30 a.m. - Learning Commons
- Wednesday, December 1st - 9:00 - 10:30 - Learning Commons