Information Sessions at Aquinas
2020 Information Sessions
We invite you and your family to discover what makes Saint Thomas Aquinas High School so unique.
Join us for one of our in-person Information Nights. These events will be by Parish School. We will have two nights, where we will include several schools at a time. If you cannot attend on the date your school is meeting, feel free to select another night that will work for your family. If you are coming to us from a public school or other private schools, please choose any night to fit into your schedule.
We want to share how we prepare our students academically, know how to study, learn how to collaborate, and have the moral courage to do the right thing every day.
As in any meaningful relationship, getting acquainted is an essential first step. We would love for you to visit our campus. We will kindly ask you to wear a mask and have your temperature taken as you enter the building at one of our stand-alone thermometers. When you register for an event, we ask you to agree to a COVID- 19 Waiver.
2020-21 Information Nights
- Monday, October 12th - For Families from Ascension Grade School
- Tuesday, October 20th - For Families from St. Michael’s Grade School
- Thursday, October 29th - For families from Prince Of Peace Grade School
- Thursday, November 5th - For Families from Holy Cross, Good Shepherd, St. Joseph, Sacred Heart, Holy Rosary- Wea
- Monday, November 9th - For families from Holy Trinity Grade School
- Tuesday, November 17th -For Families from Nativity, Holy Spirit, Cure