STA Summer School Opportunities 2022
Saints Summer School
Summer 2022 Information Sheet
Thank you for your interest in Saint Thomas Aquinas Summer School
Physical Education/Health will count as either PE 1 or PE 2. Additional activities are to be done outside of the regular dates and times, those hours will be due June 30th.
- Week 1: Tuesday through Friday, May 31-June 3
- Week 2: Monday through Thursday, June 6-9
- Week 3: Monday through Thursday, June 13-16
- Except for Digital Art and Video Creations, any of these classes may be taken by incoming Freshmen without prerequisites.
- Summer School is a great way to get acquainted with high school in a more casual setting.
- For more experienced students, Summer School is a great way to free up valuable regular school-year schedule time for electives (especially performing arts, debate, forensics, and foreign languages).
- There are a limited number of seats for certain classes and will be filled on a first come first served basis. Each class also has a minimum number of students for the class to occur.
- Students will receive an email prior to the first day from the teacher of each class with further details about the course, supplies needed, dress code, etc.