Bulletin Board - Current News
Contact Coach Wrigley if you have any questions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to expect:
- We practice and / or compete Monday through Saturday all season.
- Girls start at 6:30 AM and done between 8:00 and 8:30 depending on age / experience.
- Boys start at 6:45 AM and done between 8:00 and 8:30 depending on age / experience.
- Meet at the STA football stadium. Be early to be on time.
- Step 1 - If you have symptoms of Covid or were in direct contact with someone who tested positive stay home and contact Coach Wrigley.
- Step 2 - Temperature check when you enter the stadium.
- Step 3 - Check in with assistant coaches.
- Step 4 - Be seated in designated spots on football field.
- Monday - 3:40 PM
- Tuesday - 3:40 PM.
- Wednesday - 3:40 PM.
- Thursday - 3:40 PM.
- Friday - 3:40 PM.Team meeting after practice. Will conclude about 5:30 PM.
- Saturday - Baldwin Invitational.
- Sunday - No practice. Rest day for most. Optional easy run for older kids.
WHAT YOU, YOUR PARENTS AND YOUR DOCTOR NEED TO KNOW ABOUT IRON and FERRITIN:
- Iron Depletion article - Why you should get your serum ferritin tested multiple times each year
Low ferritin and iron deficiency anemia in distance runners: A scientific guide for athletes and coaches-Critical info about iron deficiency