Bulletin Board - Current News
- Summer conditioning will begin on Monday, June 15th.
- We will meet behind the gym, just outside the fitness center Monday through Friday.
- Saturday runs will be held at a variety of locations.
- Conditioning is open to all students of STA and free of charge.
- The training consists of running, sprinting, weights, core, general strength and flexibility.
- Helpful for all athletes regardless of sport.
- Training with numerous other classmates and friends will help keep you motivated.
- Contact Coach Wrigley if you have any questions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT YOU, YOUR PARENTS AND YOUR DOCTOR NEED TO KNOW ABOUT IRON and FERRITIN:
- Iron Depletion article - Why you should get your serum ferritin tested multiple times each year
Low ferritin and iron deficiency anemia in distance runners: A scientific guide for athletes and coaches-Critical info about iron deficiency