Off Season Conditioning
Conditioning: There is no excuse to start the season out of shape.
- If you are not in a winter sport you need to get in shape.
- We meet at 3:20 everyday after school in the Little Saints Hallway.
- Conditioning should be event specific. Consult your coach or meet with Coach Wrigley.
- All conditioning should also include weights, core strength and flexibility.
- If your coach cannot meet after school for conditioning you can still come together and work as a group. Coach Wrigley will be present every day after school and willing to work with anyone that wants to get better.
Indoor Track: An opportunity to compete and have some fun this winter.
- There are several indoor track meets offered at local colleges every winter.
- Check here for a listing of local indoor meets for high school athletes.
- You can use indoor meets to test your progress and practice your events.
- Technical or skill events can benefit the most from indoor competition.
- Distance runners should not compete in more than 2-3 indoor meets.
- Indoor should be a stepping stone towards outdoor season. We are not trying to peak in February.
- You must enter indoor meets "unattached" or as a member of a track club.
- You may not wear a school issued uniform in the meets.