STA New COVID Guidelines
- Positive Cases
- Regardless of vaccination status, an infected person needs to quarantine for 5 full days.
- If asymptomatic or symptoms are resolving after 5 days and a person is fever free for 24 hours, without the use of fever reducing medications, they can return to school/activities but must wear a mask for 5 days.
- Close Contacts to an Infected Person
- Boosted or fully vaccinated individuals with Pfizer/Moderna within the last 6 months or Johnson & Johnson within the last two months do NOT have to stay home and should wear a mask around others for 10 days. They should get tested on day 5 if exposure.
- For persons who are unvaccinated OR have completed the primary series of Pfizer/Moderna vaccine over 6 months ago and are not boosted OR have completed the primary series of Johnson & Johnson over 2 months ago and are not boosted, need to stay home for 5 days. After 5 days, they may return to activities but will need to wear a mask for 5 days.All individuals should get tested on day 5 of exposure.